Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Account - app

I can’t login to my account on app and when i login on page its showing message tha i don’t have any product.

Lui by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud Check

Hi, I keep getting phonecalls about being offered 40% discount if I fill out a survey - the questions are probing and ask for my login details so I hung up. Is this genuinely O2 reaching me?

CW23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Three accounts on one app?

Hi, I've just been swapped from Virgin and have three accounts - all set up on my 02. I can see them fine on the web via a desktop. The app however is only showing the first account. I understand that the app is a bit basic and does not allow the acc...

Resolved! International call blocked

I am trying to make an international call but it seems to be blocked.I have a pay monthly contract, no caps and the international Bolt on.It was working before.

Klaus17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 have ruined my credit rating and it’s their error!!!!!

To say I am fuming with o2 is an understatement!!!!June 2018, I took out a mobile phone contract I was then upsold a tablet but was given incorrect advice (as later found out!)I fully paid off and cancelled the tablet device and air plan (which was a...

Ginag_81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audiable Charge

Why has my account been charged £7.99 for Audible. I do not have a subscription and have not set one up.? Can you please explain and refund the £7.99 charge and cancel the Audible. Regards Martin

Resolved! Extra charges an payment date change

I spoke to someone the other day an she said she would take off extra charges as i didnt get the service and change payment date to 31st of every month now ive been cut off an she said i wouldnt

LS91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Volt Virgin media right to cancel.

Virgin media sent me a letter saying: You can change or cancel your package, including your o2 volt sim, any time before 5th April 2023, without paying any cancellation fees. However when I call virgin and o2 I am left holding for hours, getting cut ...

Resolved! Any way to "appeal" to O2 to improve coverage/install mast?

I have an O2 phone and have had for many years. I moved house 4 years ago and although I'm v near the M25/London in a built-up area, I get no signal at home. No bars. In the garden I sometimes get 1 bar and "H" internet which is I believe the equival...

Robatwork by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos