Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Fraud Check declined?

I'm trying to upgrade my phone, but every time I get to the payment stage it keeps saying fraud check declined? Never had this before. Bank has no idea either, O2 are not helping very much.

Jrc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International travel bolt-on for India

Arrived in India and was prompted to purchase International Travel Bolt-On to cover calls, texts and data. I did so by texting TRAVEL to the number specified. 48 hours later I used data on roaming am now being charged an extortionate rate for it, des...

Onni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

real person please

Hi I am a pay monthly customer and have been for many years....... I have always chosen to use O2 as I could have USA calls as part of my package. I am in the usa and a text message from O2 says you get "unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and all the...

Sloanegal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What has happened to 02?

Is it the Virgin Media influence? In 2019 I bought an 02 Pay Monthly phone through Car Phone Warehouse. The phone is now long out of contract and I'm trying to speak to someone at 02 about changing it to a PAYG at £10 a month which will give me exact...

Kate131 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cancelled my account 3 months ago and O2 keeps sending me bill. They even logged me out

I cancelled my account 3 months ago, paid all outstanding fees and O2 refuses to close my account. I got in touch with them 2 times already in the 2 occasions they tried to continue charging me. Both of them I got emails confirming my account was goi...

Resolved! New Tariff

I had a call from an O2 person on The 31st May offering to move my current contract cost of £19.64 to £15 per month for 12 months for 25gb data but today recieved an email saying my new contract starts today for 25gb for 24 months for exactly the sam...

TonyLfc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Why is my bill so high when switched to o2

Bill19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! trying to pay outstanding bill after account closed

I transferred to another provider - they said they'd deal with all outstanding bills, but they haven't. You're now threatening me with a debt collection agency, so I'm trying to pay the outstanding amount (even though it should already have been paid...

Crown Communication Ltd.

Hi everyone. I got cold called last week about an upgrade and moving to o2 from this company. Everything seemed ok and they’d say they’d waive the 6 months I have left on my contract. I had a call back confirming order. There was no communication for...

m00dy82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 5g liverpool city centre

Hi, I get that my pay monthly samsung A33 isn't going to get 5g where I love in Dorset, but I'm not getting it on the albert dock in Liverpool city centre either. The sim is new, latest software installed and rebooted. Still only 4g. Thanks.