Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Claiming o2 promo

Hi, I have received my redemption text from o2 regarding s23 ultra buds2 pro. I follow the link to the o2 shop, follow all the procedures, credit applied etc.When I press checkout, it says there is a problem and to call 202. When I do this, the custo...

Jb60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asap

What has happened to my phone network, its suddenly stopped 

Rmb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still no sim.

I am now on the 4th working day since I ordered my sim and still nothing. I called and was told all they can do is send me another one but this could be further 3 days. My contract has already started and I haven't used the sim yet. Also why have a t...

Bizz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving verification texts after number ported

Hi Everyone, I just joined o2 from three. My number ported this morning and I can make / receive both calls and texts. However, I am not receiving any 2 factor verification messages. I've searched online and this seems to be a common problem. I did t...

Zbi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cap

Could you remove my CAP please?

JB51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My contract

Is my sim only contract cancelled or is it still in play

VY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my mobile number

Hello! I currently have a PAYG sim which I figured out isn’t compatible with the Apple Watch (cellular). So, I decided it was time to get a Pay Monthly sim deal instead. The sim has arrived today, and I followed the instructions and filled out the fo...

Lisa321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay my bill

My bill is overdue and my phone has been cut off, am I able to pay my bill and get my phone back on?

Abbi94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment of final bill

I have left 02 and transferred my existing phone number to Tesco mobile. I have had a reminder to settle my final bill but have no access to my account or phone contact for 02.

Grawatts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos