Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My 02

Hi I'm having trouble logging into my 02 

Chris58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update an alternative contact number

HiMy O2 number doesn't work (long story). I gave an alternative contact number to customer services on Saturday, but the contacting me back ASAP hasn't happened. All I need to do at the moment is change this alternative contact number.All social medi...

MattyHa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Signal

So I’ve been with O2 for about 8 years now and don’t usually have issues. I usually get a 2/3 year contract and then upgrade, however I recently gave birth so can’t spare the extra income and decided to just keep this phone and pay less now that I’ve...

Aimee22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Please help with my upgrade

Resolved! Why is my bill double last month?

Why on earth are you going to charge me twice my normal rate of my bill? Are you taking the *bleep* or what?

RipOffs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Travel Inclusive Zone

Hi, it seems if I roam for more than 63(?) days in Europe any inclusive minutes and data included in a plan cease to work under a fair use clause, but I cannot find such a cap or restriction on tarriffs that include O2's International Travel Inclusiv...

Reggie3cl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can i get my deactivate number

Hi,Last 15 months did not use my 02 pay monthly number. Network provider deactivate my account. How i can get back number again? Can't access to my social media and emails.

YasirButt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for calls I didn't make

I was on holiday in the Maldives last week when I received a call from my grandma. It was 1am so I missed the call. I then subsequently received an email saying I was close to my spend cap and then soon after another email saying I had reached it. I ...

CamD88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting from Three

Hi,Ordered a new O2 sim and started porting process on Sunday. This morning my Three sim had the number disconnected (around 10). My O2 sim though has not had my original number ported across as yet. I've restarted the phone various times - is there ...