Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I have been with o2 for forever and now I can’t view my phone bill on the o2 app. Literally only shows that I have a watch as my only device plan. Tried deleting app but no joy.

lac18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! end contract

Hi My niece Chelsea Eager has a monthly contract, Phone number [personal details removed], account number [personal details removed]. Im not sure if its in my name Tracey Murray or in her name as she uses my bank account for payments. I would like to...

Resolved! cant sign in

sign in doesn't recognise my mobile number

Mayor-08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone cut off

hi I wonder if anyone else has this problem? o2 have decide to stop allowing me to make calls and texts or use my data saying I need to make a payment , but my outstanding balance is 0? and I am up to date with my bill. I have been trying to get in t...

Lukem94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to pay off two device plans

i really am at my wits end with these shower of @@@@@@@@ been on the phone for over 3 hours now to various parts of the 02 empire from bolton to india and back to the uk i have two contracts that i got a settlement figure from them which agreed with ...

Resolved! bill

I was moved from virginmedia to o2 and have been billed for both why?

beddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port not completing

Moved from 3 to O2 last Wednesday 31 May. Wanted to keep number so had supplied PAC.Thursday 1st June my number was showing on my account. Checked later I could call and receive from O2 numbers. Could text out but could not receive any even from O2. ...

Resolved! Airtime

I have recently been charged on three separate accounts: Airtime 1: £29.04 Billing: £19.76 Airtime 2: £34.06 Does anyone know why I'm being charged double airtime? I've checked my contract and I have unlimited texts & calls and I'm not hitting my dat...

Bex_98- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to get my daughter a new phone. The nothing phone 1 for her birthday on contract added on to

Trying to work out how I can get my daughter a new phone and on contract. The nothing phone 1 for her birthday on contract added on to my o2 contract. Since 2021 last year I have been able to upgrade but have not yet. I dont want to yet. But I want t...