Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat....doesnt work

Why on earth does the customer service not allow live chat in the UK? everytime I try it doesnt work. Spent ages on the phone uneccessarily. No wonder people are leaving O2

Bob14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Tariff incorrect price

Hello, my tariff on my bill and the what it says in my o2 online after I have logged in do not match. I have noticed my tariff go up in price and what to know why you are over charging me.

Dan467 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel bolt on

Hello, I'll be travelling from tomorrow. When I'll be abroad I'll need data, calls and text messages I have a bolt on activate since 2022 which I was not aware. It's a travel bolt on. But when I spoke to the 360 team at O2 today, they told me I shoul...

Fredy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I pay off my o2 device plan?

Hello How do I pay off my o2 device plan? And please I beg DO not tell me to call the customer service on whatever number. I have called them about 5 times and they won't take any payment from me over the phone. I don't want to leave O2 but I want to...

Fredy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordering an esim on line

Hi there,I've just received a physical SIM to use it on my iPhone 11 Pro Max.As there's another one on it, I'd like to order an esim.The problem is that, as far as I know, you cannot do that online, you have to head to an O2 store.Well, as my shifts ...

Burroughs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit Check on 2nd pay monthly sim

Hi all I placed an order for 12month sim only plan on June 1st for 2 sims one for my husband and one for me, the sim for my husband was accepted straight away and the sim arrived the following day. I heard nothing about progress of my sim order howev...

Erdo49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! It won’t let me pay my bill

O2 has blocked my device so I can’t login to the my o2 app to pay, I also can’t receive the Confirmation text message to log in online, and I can’t call the support team, how can I pay my bill?

Ot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

How long is left on my contract? 

Timothy26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't connect to Republic of Ireland

I live on the island of ireland and travel cross-boarder frequently. I used to have no trouble calling ROI from my mobile but for now some reason it wont even give me a dial up tone. How can this be fixed? There's no reason why it shouldn't be connec...