Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! TOTUM code

When I add my TOTUM promo code it adds it in then when I go to basket it says promo expired.

Kzoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Disney Plus

I am paying for something we don’t use. How do I cancel Disney plus so I am not charged for it monthly?

Resolved! No signal

Hi I have had no signal when out of Wi-Fi area for the last few days.

Gem6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of barring

More info (Highlight to read)HiI’ve requested proof of barring on a stolen phone three times over the past few days via customer service on the phone and it has still not arrived. They just keep telling me to check my emails which I have (including j...

Schofe93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly Payment

I paid my monthly O2 bill at 6 june, O2 deducted my bill from my bank account. Today O2 sim is stoop working. I paid again because I have to emergency call to someone. So can you help me what the reason why O2 is not working and O2 will send back in ...

Nelam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile cannot receive or make calls

Hi ,At the moment, my phone cannot receive or make calls, or get any data. And I have a dual Sim and am currently outside of the UKSo I didn't notice - but it has been like this for a few weeks at least.

bug3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 14 pro max order

I ordered the iPhone 14 pro max as of Saturday 10th June 2023, order and upgrade was placed at 11:00am today it's been hours and the order status still says the order has been confirmed and has yet to be processed why is this? When I was choosing to ...

Resolved! How long does it take to switch from monthly to pay as you go?

I decided to switch from paying monthly to paying as I go and keep my old number.I rang up and I thought I got it sorted. I was told to wait until my current SIM lost connection to the network and then put the pay as you go SIM in my phone. They said...

Jude232 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer PAYG number to O2 Pay Monthly

Hello,A quick question.I have an existing pay monthly account which i’ve had for some time so not a new contract.I also have an O2 PAYG number.Is it possible to transfer the PAYG phone number to my existing Pay Monthly account which i’ve had for a ye...