Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone num not transferred

Hi, my existing phone number should have transferred to my new phone. It hasn't been done.

Joybells by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade issues

I pay for my sons 2x mobile accounts. We have had contracts with Virgin for a quite a number of years and I am happy with the tariff. I tried to obtain an upgrade in April but as the swap from Virgin to O2 was taking place I was advised that no upgra...

Resolved! Payment date

How do I go about changing my payment date to the 2nd of the month please?

Resolved! Can't pay my bills what will happen?

Hi iv a few contacts with o2 for myself and my son's. Basically iv found that my financial situation has changed greatful and I'm struggling to pay my bills including these o2 contracts.All 3 bills are paid on 1 bill together so I can't even pay 1 or...

Sarahc123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of extra

I want to cancel my Amazon prime extra immediately.

SukS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new customer

Hello, I'm interested in moving form Vodafone to O2 - is it possible to speak to a sales representative?

VW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Usa travel

I have o2 travel added to my account. When I go to the USA next week will I gey charged £6 a day? Its clear as mud

Dazzatron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using data abroad

Can I use my data abroad in Europe (Amsterdam) on my current pay monthly scheme?

Zedd0203 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My contract

I have run out of data again this month My contract includes 1GB of dataBecause I have BT broadband I have been offered an EE monthly deal that includes 20Gb of data, all calls and texts for £9per month.Can 02 offer me any more data on my contract?

Pa15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network

Hello, there is work going on in my area for an upgrade that has imoacted on O2 and my network signal meaning I have been unable to use my phone properly whilst this is happening and keeps cutting off my calls etc. Obviously when paying for a service...

Leanne10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos