Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Call from 02

I got a call from 02 a London phone number I don’t get calls from 02 ?

Resolved! Incorrect Default on my credit report

Please help me with an urgent issue. O2 has incorrectly added a default to my credit report that has been present for the last 11 months! I have only just discovered this and it is totally unacceptable. I ordered a phone and contract through a 3rd pa...

Resolved! Watch data - apple to GW5?

Hi all Is o2 watch data transferable like swapping a SIM?Situation:Have a apple watch and data plan with O2, but was thinking of switching up to s23 ultra and trying a galaxy watch 5. If I reset the apple watch can the data tariff then be used on the...

Resolved! Fair Usage Policy

Under the fair usage policy, it states calls are charged at 3.3p/minute.Does this apply to incoming calls too (or only when making calls)?

Amber79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Can i upgrade without having to give my old phone back 

Resolved! Payment

I was assured my account won’t have issues yet I’ve been cut off. I can’t even phone o2 and I’ve had letters threatening legal action when if you check the notes I was toldi could pay late

Luk1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime charges outside your plan

why am i getting charged for Airtime charges outside your plan , i dont know what this means or why i am getting charged for it

lucy24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Struggling to complete an upgrade since May

My current phone was badly damaged, so I tried to upgrade in May. O2 sent a faulty handset out which was returned as soon as their return packet arrived (on principle I disagree with having to go out of my way to package and post their faulty device ...

Deadandy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly Sim only credit checks

I applied for a Pay monthly Sim only card on the 2nd July. I was given an order number and informed that a credit check would be done. I still haven't heard anything. How long does it take for the credit check to be done?THanks

Greshoff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where do you pay the final Balance?!?

i asked my account to be closed last month. I payed my bill a few days later. So my Mouth was Clear.I payed off all my Phones in Full. over £500Then i had a letter saying i need to pay them for the next month also. Which was not required according to...