Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Final bill

Final bill date 

Liz17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor network

For a couple of weeks now my husband and I are having trouble with making and receiving calls as well as WiFi issues. Even when we try and make calls through WiFi they still don't seem to connect. When we are able to answer calls, they keep getting d...

Nosh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to call payment management team

I need to speak to the payment management team but every time i try to call them my phone diverts me to the payment line which has absolutely no option to speak to a person about payment issues! Its absolutely ridiculous! If i could pay the bill in f...

LouH89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing phone delivery

Ordered new phone last week - due to arrive last Tuesday. Porting from Vodafone - delivery still hasnt arrived and i can't track it?

Sim not provisioned

Hi everyone, I have got a problem with my new sim which I've received yesterday(12 months contract)! It doesn't work completely! It keeps saying "SIM NOT PROVISIONED", I contacted customer service to help me to sort it out, but nothing for now! I vis...

Mirat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit not accepted for no reason

Hi, I wanted to add a Apple Watch onto my current plan that I have with o2 in which I literally had to and did pass a credit check. For some reason now that I am trying to add this for only £16 a month more I am being declined as its says cannot cont...

RobMcTag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! From pay as you go to pay monthly

I have been encouraged to switch from my pay as you go to a pay monthly sim. I was promised that my roaming would work the same for the euro zone. My phone doesn’t work at all in the euro zone

Annon2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSim

Good afternoon. Daft question. I have ordered an eSim and about to set it up but not sure if I should take my physical SIM card out first before setting up the eSim please? Any information would be appreciated, thank you ☺️

ASD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled phone order not cancelled

I placed an order for a google pixel 7a for click and collect from and o2 store. I changed my mind and cancelled the order and got automated texts from o2 stating if the order is not collected within 7 days we will assume you changed your mind and ca...

Mrlucus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos