Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tariff versus charge

My tariff is on MyO2 as £24.88 per month. With 20% VAT that comes to £29.86. I never incur additional costs so why is my monthly bill £33.88? What is the additional £4.02?

Resolved! Email as user name

I opened a o2 account before my Virgin account moved. As such my email is already registered to you and I could not change it when I opened a new account on joining o2. my faulty, I missed it when it asked me what account to use. How can I change it ...

NY1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change from pay-monthly to pay-as-you-go

I am currently on pay-monthly with 2GB for £16.94. I am unclear as to what benefit I get from this compared to the pay-as-you-go. You can get Big Bundle £10 for 10GB with pay-as-you-go so I want to change to this, how can I do this please?

EAnd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multisave?

Hi,Can someone please explain this to me like I'm a 5 year old So I got an O2 SIM only plan in May via uSwitch.I'm now looking at getting my son a SIM only plan via uSwitch too. Would this qualify for the multisave?Same address etc etc.The confusion ...

Markf79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Perks for converting to o2

When converting to O2, I was told that I would be able to apply for the following offers:Cafe Nero free monthly coffee, Free Greggs Suasages roll per month,Free Odeon tickets,plus a free booster.Where can I apply for these please? Please advise

Harj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan

Hi there. I’m looking to pay off my device plan early and leave o2. As my contract runs until October will I be charged anything if I leave even though I pay my device plan off?

Resolved! New phone

Hello I placed an order online for a refurbished i phone I paid the initial deposit and had email for collection from a local store I hadn't checked my email so I hadn't seen the pre contract I replied to the email so I believe everything us sorted s...

Ref by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch series 8 error code 08

Hi, I’m trying to connect my Apple Watch series 8 to my O2 mobile data contract. I’ve tried un-pairing and removing from my apple account and trying again but keep getting error code 08 each time. Is there any advice on how it can be fixed?

LB_602 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set a cap

I'm wanting to put a cap of £0 on my account please so I don't go over my balance

Nic--- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Bundle

Just recently came out of contract and was asked if I wanted to upgrade. So I discussed with O2 a new iPhone 14 pro max in black (256GB) with no upfront cost and 150 GB of data, unlimited minutes, and unlimited texts per month. This came in at £61.25...

Nick50w by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos