Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Waiting for SIM card

Hello, I ordered a SIM card last week and I am still waiting for it. I was wondering whether is just a question of waiting or there something wrong with my order. Order number: ms-xxxxxxxxxxx Thank you Christian

Resolved! Network down

Hi there, My internet and phone signal had been down between May - July. I have spoken with 02 over the phone several times regarding this issue. I was told that for the time it was down that I would not be charged. I am writing to find out the lates...

Resolved! Fair usage policy

I recently received the below text whilst roaming in Ireland. Please can you confirm in writing that this means I am no longer being subjected to your fair usage policy. Thank you. Welcome to IRELAND. Now, all calls, texts and data you use in our Eur...

Yancy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! disable balance notifications - do i have to call?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Disable-balance-notifications/td-p/1052294i've found this previous question and answer, and it is possible to get these (hugely annoying) notifications turned off, but i've spent over an hour over the past fe...

Resolved! No service after sim swap

Having issues connecting Apple Watch to mobile service. Have read in other posts on here that swapping your sim fixes the issue. I went through the sim swap link on o2 & entered the esim serial number & got a text to say swap is in progress. Have tur...

RoryC7489 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect charge on bill

My last 02 bill had an incorrect charge. From the 9th to 16th June I was in Rhodes, Greece. I had a message to say my plan in the same as if I was at home. On the 13th June, I put my phone in flight mode, when I took off flight mode, it said welcome ...

Jenjen213 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 sim only tariff

So i have 2 pages open on the O2 web site1/ my current tariff sim only 2gb £12.99 month2/ O2 shop sim only 30gb £8.00 month How do i swap because the offer in the shop page is not available anywhere els on the web site.Tried ringing but a/ there is a...

Resolved! Replacement Sim card and IMEI number

Hi, Please can I have a replacement sim card sent out as i have lost my phone, I also need my IMEI number for my iphone11 phone please as i need this to claim on my insurance. My mobile number is [Removed]. I have been trying to contact you via the a...

KelvinM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos