Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pre contract aggrement in my name.

Hi there, took out a contract with O2 on the 22nd of this month. I got my PAC from vodafone, later got a message saying port in was unsuccessful. Same again after calling in store. Called back in store and the shop worker got talking to support as to...

Leigh92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Affordable roaming in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Please can you give me any advice about accessing affordable roaming charges for using calls and texts when travelling in Bosnia and Herzegovina ? I am not sure if there is such a possibility for Bosnia and Herzegovina as it is NOT in the EU.

Additional lines

I have been with o2 for years and I have three lines, I recently tried to get another one for my son it’s easier for us as a family to have all our contracts in one place, got through the application and it was refused, the message said you have reac...

Emma_1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone in USA

I am going to be in Miami for two months from 17th August and then on a cruise ship for eight months. What is the best phone package for me?

PDM3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have tried to cancel my account twice, is it done or not?

I called o2 to cancel my account last December. I don't use the sim at all and have been in Dubai, using an international sim. They continue to take larger amounts than I was originally being charged from my bank account.I called to again cancel my a...

Eluned2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

International data

Hi, I'm on an O2 Refresh unlimited 15GB tariff and believe I should be getting free international data, but I'm not. Can anyone tell me how I can access no extra cost data please?

Resolved! Inquiry about Adding Blue Light Discount to My Phone Bill

Dear Support Team,I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the possibility of adding the Blue Light Discount to my phone bill. Could you kindly guide me through the necessary steps and requirements for availing of this discount...

AEG_26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hi I can’t use my sim car is locked it is invalid it is saying it sim pin lock

Shu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos