Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing from pay monthly to pay as you go

Hi, ok so this is probably really simple. I am currently on a pay monthly tariff costing around £24 per month. I wish to switch to a £10 per month pay as you go rolling plan whilst keeping my number. Can you please advise the best way to achieve this...

Gary23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch up policy change?

So I've been into an o2 store and told I can only switch up every 90 days (4 times a year) but according to the website it says whenever you want and no mention of this 90 days policy. It's only because I can't quite get used to the phone I recently ...

Rog22 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Bill

My bill is £10 more expensive a month than when I was with Virgin. Looking at my bill I see there is a regular premium text every few days at exactly the same time.This is not me.please can it be investigated.Even better,can someone ring me.Regards R...

Helirik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT invoice

I require a VAT invoice monthly for my accountant but have had no success speaking to O2 about this issue, how can it be resolved. Mark B.

Mark1289 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel Contract Online

How do I cancel my contract online.Spend about an hour going round and round in circles, unable to find how to cancel a contract online.Ofcom regulations were brought in to make it easier for customers to cancel contracts but clearly this is not bein...

Changing to sim only

I contacted customer service today to change from a contract to a sim only deal, how long does it take for the new deal to show up on my O2 app?

Mel10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos