Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Services

I paid my bill on Friday and now my services have been restricted 

33444456 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service after porting number from Vodafone

I ported my old number from Vodafone a couple of days ago. The old number now shows on MyO2 so the port was at least partly successful. However the network is now "temporarily unavailable" for calls and SMS and has been that way permanently since the...

Barny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fraud team

not too sure whats happening. Emailed fraud team about 5 times, no response. Contact centre says cant tell me anything, please email the fraud team. I have upgraded from a sim only to a phone. The phone has come, I am currently using it with another ...

Resolved! Travel to Turkey

Hi, I’m reading conflicting information of “it’s included” “it’s £6 a day” and “it’s £3 a day”. can someone please help me?is travel to Turkey included with O2? I have O2 travel, O2 travel inclusive bolt on and volt.

mrsbaker1 by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone has solved problems from O2 fraud and scams??

Hi, Everyone I am a victim of O2 scam, and had reported to O2 202 and official number immediately but they repeated me to wait 5 working days.Already 5 days passed, and they do not take any actions. I got lots of scam evidences but O2 still do NOT ta...

Kim30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My current plan expires on 21 July

My current plan expires on 21 July. I want a similar plan but don't need the 12GB of data that I currently have. My neighbour who is with O2 on my recommendation has 5GB of data and is only paying £12.39 inc. VAT while I'm currently paying £18.33 for...

PS999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number porting not happening

I signed up with O2 10 days ago on a pay monthly sim only deal. At the time of signing up I supplied a PAC to transfer my old number over. I've had my O2 sim in the phone for a week now and still my number hasn't ported. Contacted support twice over ...

RussG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Balance

 why is this happening I cannot see my paid bit where I pay my bill 

Screenshot_20230711_093320_My O2.jpg

Phone Upgrade

Hello. I have had my phone for a while now and I was told that my other phone would be picked up and I would get extra cashback. I still have not received a return form for the phone. I would not have got the upgrade if I wasn't going to get this on ...

bapeimh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos