Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

VAT breakdown

Please supply VAT breakdown for all my bills starting from April 23

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International bolt on

On website O2 advertise an International bolt on for calling overseas at £2 per month. When I try to add this bolt on it quotes £3 per month charge. What am I doing wrong?

PJP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving to Australia for 3 years, how to keep my UK phone number?

Hi everyone, I searched a lot but couldn't find any answer for this In January 2024 I am moving to Australia to study. I don't plan on returning to the UK during those 3 years. I would like to keep my UK number (if possible) as I have had it for many...

Resolved! Request number change

I ask o2 to change my phone number as I was getting nuisance calls for a while . I made the request yesterday about 18:30. While I was on the phone the lady said I will request the change . Next minute I know I been cut off and I have no reception at...

Ali007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't port an O2 number to a new O2 contract

I got a new O2 contract last Thursday with a temporary number. I called 202 on Saturday morning to get my number from my old O2 contract transferred to the new contract. I was told that it could take 24h excluding weekends and would be transferred by...

DW0789 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch Up on 360

I have switch up but have been migrated to 360 platform - can I still redeem my switch up in any retail store?

Holding funds -upgrade issues

Hi All,At the end of my wits with O2 at the minute. I have been trying to upgrade my phone for a week and every time I get to the upfront payments page to enter the card details, it goes through the payments process and then takes me back to the paym...

Resolved! Current contract

I have had two phone calls in the last week - latest today, from someone claiming to be from O2 telling me my contract has expired and I will now move to a variable tariff unless i sign up to something different this person(s) was offering. Am I corr...

Andy0011 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't port an O2 number to a new O2 contract

Hi all I happily had 3 mobile numbers on Virgin Media, along with pretty much everything else, that have now all been ported to O2 (on 2 separate O2 accounts but that is another story). I just found a great deal with O2 and wanted to move one of my c...

SpencerB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Services

I paid my bill on Friday and now my services have been restricted 

33444456 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos