Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Boll

Hi, I've recently been changed over from Virgin to O2, but I'm unsure what my package is. I have money from o2 coming out my bank and separate money from virgin coming out too.

Lisa_M by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a wrongly sold sim-only contract

I recently bought a Virgin media and O2 sim volt deal. While on the chat with the O2 agent to purchase the volt deal, I was incorrectly given an expensive sim deal I hadn't asked for. When I pointed that out, the agent apologised and said that they w...

Resolved! How to complain

How do I make a complaint? I have not been able to receive calls or texts since my phone was migrated on 1st July. O2 have not got back to me despite me calling numerous times. I have been promised call backs but nothing. I have asked to be put throu...

Louise999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile billing

I have been charged 6 times don't know why

Jas4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! From Virgin Mobile - Final bill

Help! I seem to be stuck in O2 billing hell. I was a Virgin mobile customer I was migrated over to O2. However I get no O2 reception in my house. So I ported out to another provider Lebara within a week of being ported to O2. O2 still seem to have de...

normsland by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone calls

My mobile won't either make or receive phone calls or send or receive texts. A message comes up to say "Not registered on network"

brods by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I need help paying my bill 

Darlena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awaiting carrier pickup DHL

Hi to all and a good morning too! Ordered a galaxy watch 5 yesterday, advised delivery would be today. Got the despatch email and tracking number last night. Email again confirmed today as delivery date 17/7/23. Status has remained as awaiting carrie...

N4Th by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos