Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

I have 2 un used mobile numbers on my account I need to cancel these contracts completely they are no longer going to another network o2 just seem to make this difficult!

Ja901 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add another sim

Hi, I joined O2 as we have virgin media as a household. I wanted to look at getting a SIM for my wife with o2. Can you help? Thanks

Cs1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

I have come to the end of my contract and want to know the best deal for me to stay please.

Mws1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill & Contract

I've just signed up to Virgin Media who forwarded me a new sim. As I was already customer of O2, Virgin Media informed that they would convert my previous contract to my new contract. Has this been done?

Chris60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Z Fold 5 pre-orderd in store - Change colour?

I pre-orderd the "Icy Blue" Z Fold 5 just after it was announced in my local O2 store and paid the £50 deposit. I'm due to collect on Friday when it's released, but I'm now not sure on the colour choice and would rather just get a black one! Would th...

Resolved! Need to talk to a real person

I have received an email telling me my monthly mobile payment is overdue, but I do not have a mobile with O2.I have tried to access my account, but O2 says I don't have an account with them. I also do not know the mobile number, they are talking abou...

Lenkenbad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! old number back again?

I used to have a pay monthly account but let it lapse when I went abroad (owing O2 some money). This was back in 2013I have just come back and I would like my old phone number back (I have now just paid off the money on the old bill!). Is there a way...

Resolved! New replacement sim

I've been sent a new Sim to replace a lost one but it won't work. I'm in Thailand atm so can't call again as phone been stolen. Live chat is impossible can't get through to anyone

Ryan44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos