Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Why was my upfront refunded?

I made the upfront payment for the galaxy watch, got the confirmation email and the T&Cs email but then the upfront payment was refunded to my bank and the transaction history not showing it ever left. Does this mean my contact was cancelled/rejected...

Resolved! Can’t pay last bill after leaving

I received a final bill on my o2 account after leaving the country and disconnecting my phone. I want to pay the bill online as only option I have but can’t do so. My O2 log in requires a code on my phone which is no longer in service

AS6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of purchase

I requested a proof of purchase over a month ago and I still haven't received it

Pp14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud Victim - unresponsive Fraud Team

I had a fraudulent account taken out in my name in December 2022 and reported it to O2 on Feb 2023 when I became aware of it. My account was sent to the Fraud Team to complete an investigation. I was called by a lady from the Fraud Team in March to s...

Data usage query

Hi my daughters iPhone is using a lot of data when she says she’s not aware she’s using any. How is this happening? Could it be because of something her phone settings ?

Zflip 5 pre order

HiHas anyone had notification that their order is in store yet? It is 10:15am and nothing yet! I was told they had a sealed tote in store with devices in it yesterday and I would get a message this morning, but nothing yet. What gives?

2jus84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't make calls from abroad

We have 2 sim deals ,my phone works from abroad but my wife can't ring 

Toon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting old o2 number to new o2 Sim

Would really appreciate any support at customer services have been no help. I ended my old contract in my mums name and started a new pay monthly sim only contract and asked for my old number to be ported over to my new number. so far o2 have been us...

Resolved! Order

Hi Iv just ordered a sim only and it’s going to be sent to my old address is there anyway I can change it

Kelsey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! continuing with my current plan

I have received a text to say I am out of my minimum contract term. I followed the instructions to go on line and update my plan, but as soon as i logged in i was told the offer was no longer available. All I want to do is to update my plan to the sa...

RodDunn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos