Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Using my phone abroad

Do I need to tell O2 that i will be in Portugal for a week or will it automatically find the sister network when I get there ?

PaulD66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I am now due an upgrade. Can I upgrade any time?

Turlough by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim broke cant receive confirmation code

My aim card broke and im trying to have it replace but I can't because I need to receive a text to confirm it but I can't as my sim is broken I don't have any other phones

Jax1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation team link doesn't work

Hi, I have moved out of UK & need to close the account. I tried to have conversion with support through app, however I was pointed to dedicated team link which never worked. I am paying the balance of device plan, but I am worried that if cancellatio...

Ashay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automated payment service won't stop calling/ texting

As per the title, I keep receiving calls asking me to pay my balance, but it's paid and the bill says so online.. I just got 3 texts stating I'll get late fees, and when I call the number back it says my previous balance, but it's paid already. Will ...

bvs1q by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

I am the Account holder of 4 mobile numbers, the main being [Removed]. 1 on the other 3 numbers on the account (Removed) has now been lost by one of my sons. He has arranged another phone and number, there fore no longer require the number [Removed]....

GeorgeB2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! number transfer

i submitted a pac code yesterday when will the number change over 

daz69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement Sim

I've been sent a new sim (as last one stolen) they said it would work as soon as I put it in but nothing?

Ryan44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch up changes

If you got O2 Switch Up as part of a Plus Plan tariff before 3 August 2023 and have stayed on a Plus Plan since then, you can continue to swap your phone whenever you like. If you got O2 Switch Up as part of a Plus Plan tariff from 3 August 2023, you...

Liam2805 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch from sim to esim

I have bought an iPhone 14 pro which requires esim. My previous phone was an android which I was using a physical sim. I was wondering how do I switch from the physical sim to the esim. I currently have a sim only contract. Thanks

Aaryan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos