Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

change payment date

how do i change a payment date please?My wages will be changing date so I need to amend my direct debits.

LandP38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can you use COSMOTE in Kos, Greece

I'm in KOS, Greece.As it borders with Turvey, network auto selected is VODAFONE TR, but will cost a bomb to make calls or texts.Can I use any of the below networks for free in my inclusive plan for my UK mobile number (as I can manually select these ...

Resolved! Cancellation of Disney Plus

When I first joined O2 I was given Disney Plus as an extra.I have never used it and am not likely to.However I found a note saying that my free subscription will end on August 5.I wish to cancel before being charged for a service I do not want.How do...

djf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Canceling the contract

hey I would like to cancel my contact I can't do it over the phone as I'm not in UK anymore.

Sim swap

Hi guys I'm just swapping from pay as you go to pay monthly, my old sim has been disconnected so thought I would put in my new pay monthly sim, but it hasn't changed my number over yet also I'm not sure if I have to activate it yet. Any help would be...

JuRun23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 40 percent scam victim

Hello Recently I fell victim to the scam as I didn't read the messages saying not to give out the otac code. I have told my bank and told O2 and nothing has happened on either account but could they have applied for credit in my name with the informa...

KingVish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switch off voicemail

is it possible to switch the voicemail off on my phone?I had it switched off when on Virgin, is it possible to Disable voicemale with O2?

Sean9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

usage abroad

Dear Sirs, I have been informed that I will be charged for using my phone in France. Please forward a copy of the contract that I signed and indicate the relevant areas that pertain to this charge.Kind regards Thomas du Plessis [Removed]

Oking2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel unplaced order

I just received a text to say that order NC[Removed] has been processed. It is for another 12 month contract but I did not place this order. Please can you cancel this order now and check that there is no other suspicious activity on my account.