Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Questioning my charge

I want to find out how to move to a cheaper monthly tariff. I'm paying £9.50 a month, for a non smart phone that I hardly use

nonsense by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my bill

I received a text saying my bill was overdue, which it was by like a day or 2, on the text was a link which sent me to the o2 website to top up, I paid my bill, but on my bank it’s showing up differently to how it normally does? It’s also not showing...

Tan3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hi , I had a message through saying thanks for your order but I haven’t ordered anything I’m a bit confused?? This was the text: Just confirming your order has gone through - thanks. Your order number is NC17818619, and you can check on its progress ...

SLA1231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling extras

Hi. Can someone tell me how I cancel the Disney channel I got when I upgraded. It now going to charge me for it and I e never used it.

Linds76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

statement

how many hours does it take to be able to view and download statement online?

Didn’t place an order/request change

I have received emails and texts regarding an order ‘ Just confirming we've now added your out-of-bundle charges reduction. ‘ Does this mean I’ve been over charged previously and they are rectifying the error I haven’t made an order or requested any ...

NJB2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch up changng

Afternoon all. Apologies if this is in the wrong area, my first post. I've just heard from one of my local O2 stores that switch up is changing to every 3 months now. Anyone confirm if this is true?

Soks99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old o2 account showing up in credit report as owing £400+

I've been trying to get to the bottom of this and wondered if anyone else had any success with getting o2 to clear down an old account.The old account in question was set up but then closed down within the 14-day cooling-off period. I then started to...

hfix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Been charged for a photo message I didn't send

I've just looked at my bill and I have been charged a photo message on 4th August at 00:21 hours which did not have a photo in it. I want that money refunded please.

Milesfb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos