Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel Bolt on

Hi I'm going to South Africa next weekI have a pay monthly SIM card which has unlimited texts mins dataI have the O2 travel Bolt on.Do my understanding is for each day I want to phone text or use data this will cost me £6 a day plus the mins texts da...

Samsung Earbuds Farce!

I got a Samsung S23 in April with the offer of Free Samsung Earbuds Pro. Waited 30 days for the promo code......which didn't come until June after a number of calls to O2. Now I have the code it won't let me go through checkout! I enter the code whic...

Jamgars by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! This Bolt On isn't compatible with the Standard Rates in our Europe Zone Bolt On you already have!!!

Hi, So to start with, I understand that I don't need O2 Travel for travel in the EU. I know that roaming is included in the EU, that's fine. And yes, I have the "Standard Rates in our Europe Zone Bolt On" that's all good. BUT, If I travel outside of ...

mmlabbd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New to 02 enquiring to change to monthly phone with sim contract

Hello,Account Number: Since ordering the volt ultimate sim contract in conjunction with virginmedia contract our needs have changed. The family member who will be using this sim has a faulty phone. The sim remains in it delivered package untouched. I...

Mcduff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Negative balance?

I usually pay my bill pay when I get it but and did so again this month but I was recently charged a direct debit as well which is the first time this has happened, I just logged in and checked my balance and its sitting at -111.05. If I'm in a negat...

TeroFaan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Settlement

How do you find your settlement figure on the “My O2 app” 

Resolved! DHL RTS number

Hi good afternoon I hope you all well can you tel me whats RTS number? So DHL send it back to 02-UK Thank in advance

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My upgrade date has suddenly been extended by 3 months?!?!?

Just under 3 months ago I took out a 24 month contract with a Huawei mifi dongle, I had to pay a deposit of £50 at the time which was fine with me. About a month a go i paid off the device plan and was told on the phone repeatedly by o2 and on the ap...

hoochy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terminate one of my O2 contracts

Ages on the phone. Now very irritated. I wish to terminate one of my contracts (REMOVED). How can I proceed without wasting time. Thank you. Richard Kempa