Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data left

The app is saying I have 46GB over 50 left but I got a text saying that I have used 75% of my allowance, who is right?

Tuscan72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM not working

I lost my phone and was sent a new SIM to put in my new phone but when I've put it in the new phone it doesn't seem to be working. No calls or texts will leave the phone.I've rung customer services 3 times today and seem to get cut off after 25 minut...

Resolved! over seas connection

Can you check if my number xxxxxxxxxxxx in enabled for Spain [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Tony82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will my new contract start?

I recently upgraded my phone. My final billing period for my old device and tariff is due any day but my new device is out of stock. Will I just keep paying the old tariff until my new device arrives or will I start paying for the new one even though...

Jibbles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+

Yesterday I was offered disney+ free for 6 months. When I tried clicking on the link I just keep getting a blank screen. Why?Below is the text and link I received. Here's 6 months of Disney+ on us, just as a thank you for being with us. Start streami...

upgrade to volt

i have recently upgraded to virgin volt and cannot access the Disney channel

PamS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Checks - Hard/Soft - Re-apply on declined check?

I've had a long and arduous dealing with O2 this weekend, but I'll try and keep to the point:I set up a contract over the phone, but had issues on the O2 website when trying to make the upfront payment. I called them back and a man removed the whole ...

Resolved! 50% off Samsung cases that aren't available!

Hi, i picked up my preordered Samsung Z fold 5 from the Cheltenham O2 shop on Saturday morning and i was going to buy a Samsung slim pen case for it as the girl in the shop said they were half price at the minuite but they didnt have any in stock yet...

Resolved! Replacement sim

Hi there I was wondering if I’d be able to pick up a replacement sim in store?

Derikio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Barring Password

Hi, I have a pay monthly contract and want to activate call barring whilst abroad. However I don't know the 4 digit password and when I put in the standard 0000 or 1234 is says 'Call setting error' 'Network or SIm card error'. Does this mean call bar...

khelp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos