Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Email from O2

I’ve received a text and an email today about a bundle but I haven’t requested anything

Kr3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving 02

How much notice do you have to give to leave 02

02 customer service are a joke

so I’m being charged for a phone and sim I didn’t receive I’ve been paying it since April I can’t get anywhere with customer service 2 people from customer service have said it will be taken off my account and refund issued and they aren’t doing it I...

Kaylaf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent email from O2

I received a couple of emails from O2 on 11th Sept 2023 stating that you had received my order NC19261938 stating that I had modified my Airtime Plan. the charge was Zero,I haven't requested any changes to my contract with you either directly or via ...

Pedaller by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple Phone Numbers under one My O2 account

I already had an O2 number and my kids phones were recently moved from Virgin Mobile to O2. When I tried to add the kids phones to My O2 account (after they were transferred to O2), it said the numbers were already registered to another account. Can ...

LordSooty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 40% Discount Scam

Just got scammed with the 40% discount routine. Beware everyone, these guys are very persuasive. Just been to the local O2 shop who were very helpful and reported the scam to the Fraud section.

Ramnik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! late payment

I have been trying to talk to a human for days. Not sure how this works but my bill is overdue and I can pay it on 22/11/21 but not until then as I am on benefits. Simple just asking for an extension.

HW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Bill Text sent to number I do not own anymore.

I feel like o2 has violated my privacy. I have missed my payment due to some unforeseen circumstances. I have now paid the bill. Last week I have received the text saying its overdue. and so did my sister on a number that is no longer covered under m...

Matt159 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons

Hey folks,I am traveling to China next week and want to add the 02 Travel bolt-on so I can use my phone there.When I am trying to add it, it's saying that the standard rates in Europe bolt-on will be removed. Why? And does that mean that I then can't...

JB24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos