Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Overcharged

you have charged me for 4 texts to Vanuatu on 13 August. I did not send any texts on that date, and I have never texted Vanuatu.

D11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Setup Process (with porting number)

Hello,I am currently with o2 and cant remember the process. Need help with:-i sorted the mother in law with a £8 sim only deal on Wednesday, at the same time i entered the PAC code, so that she could keep her old number from Plusnet mobile. The sim h...

gazuk2015 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

Will my phones turn back on when i pay my bill? 

Liam28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

About a refund

I have asked for a refund as I paid twice last month and I am just wondering when will I get it back as I ask for it nearly 2 weeks ago

M0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Struggling to move 5 x SIM-only monthly contracts to O2

Hello O2,We are a family of 5 Vodafone customers struggling to move our SIM-only monthly contracts to O2. Using USwitch, I took out 2 new SIM-only contracts for my kids porting their numbers on the way. I was then unable to take out the 3rd+ online. ...

Shar2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change sim lost

Hi, how do I activate my sim card? I lost the first one, I got the new sim but how do I activate it?

Resolved! Online Contract Confirmation After Calling Hours

I called to request a switch to a Pay Monthly contract, and they sent me the documents for confirmation. However, the call was disconnected, and I can't call them back until tomorrow morning due to their calling hours. Is there a way to confirm the c...

AGswamp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos