Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help order

Help, I’ve had this text but don’t understand it: Just confirming your order has gone through - thanks. Your order number is *************, and you can check on its progress through My O2: https://mymobile2.o2.co.uk/order-history

Kat86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! KMM2144338495V67268L0KM

Hello, I ordered this on 13/08/2023 and still have not received my sim. Can I have a delivery update please? Cheers,

Will26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I need to get a copy of my O2 bill, showing my name and address Is this possible please? Ideally, a PDF file

Roody by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2

Hi, I can’t log in to my O2

davdan21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Contract Ending, Found replacement O2 contract through third party website how do I Change over

O2 Contract Ending, Found replacement O2 contract through third party website how do I Change over with the least amount of problems? I want to keep my number but get the new cheaper contract with new phone. Do I need special Codes to transfer? Do I ...

FoggyDayz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to go ahead with phone contract.

Hi O2 Community,Just a quick one... so the past few days I’ve been thinking about getting a phone contract so yesterday I decided to apply for one. I had a funny feeling it would be declined because I have no credit however I was able to go ahead and...

Resolved! PAC code

Hi i would like my PAC codes for both of my numbers please. [Removed] My name is Tracy [Removed] Kind Regards T.Bourgaise

TraceB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go to pay monthly

HiI'm currently on O2 pay as you go rolling plan but I've just signed up for a Pay Monthly plan and want to keep my original number. I registered to do this but all the communications are stating the new number, will this be updated?

Kmidd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy buds 2 Pro promotion offer

I purchased the Galaxy S23 256gb on 28th June whilst they were running the offer for buds for £1, I waited the 30 days for the code to be sent and nothing. After 4 phonecalls I was sent a code which was invalid! Multiple further phone calls stating I...

Erenton92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch Up

How does Switch Up work & how much much extra does Plus Plan cost (as it says you need to be on that to do it)?

Jochan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos