Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

17% price hike in the 3rd month of a 24 month contract

How does O2 justify a 17.3% price hike in the 3rd month of a 24-month contract? Especially when their service coverage is still the worst of the providers.What is the customer service contact number? I need to get this price hike reduced to something...

Mart_W by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty sim

Hi my sim is faulty, we’ve tested on other phones and it’s definitely the sim. Can you send me a replacement? Thanks

Vic5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty sim, need to talk to a human

Hi I really just want to talk to someone please? I’ve logged a message on here and then had to create a community, can anyone please just call me??

Vic5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

direct debit bank details

I am VERY frustrated! Where can I change my bank details? The forum is rubbish - my page looks nothing like what has been posted and there is NO drop down menu!!!!

unexpected text message

I have received an unexpected text message from O2 - about an order that I don't recall making. I would like to check what it is.

Resolved! insurance

My Samsung Z Flip 4 phone is damaged, what address to I send it to for repair?

CS4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

lower bill

hello - how can i lower my monthly bill? 

MonMo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it possible to cancel at a future date?

Hi there - asking for a friend. My friend has a pay monthly service that is off plan. He's about to leave the UK for good via a holiday in Europe. So, he want to keep his phone service for the holiday then cancel the service altogether. Is it possibl...

IceMan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos