Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Number port epic failure

Can some one please help. I am stuck in a hell of trying to port a number and the sims has stopped working. my 80 year old neighbour wanted to go on a pay monthly deal after being on a really pricey pay as you go (all with o2) so I got her a SIM card...

Roaming with Virgin Media Pay Monthly Contract

Hi There, Looking to find out what I need to do to activate my free roaming that o2 says it offers: "We cover roaming in our Europe Zone as part of our tariffs. So your data (subject to roaming limit), minutes and text allowances will work in our Eur...

Upgrade date suddenly changed

How can my upgrade date change from 8 days to 3 months 7 days ... I am fuming. I've never missed payment or anthing how is it fair ??? No explanation nothing .. I rung up and they said they literally have no idea why it's changed. It goes off when yo...

Diesel87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! account closure -

I need help with my account which is now closed but still getting billed by O2. Regards

Jagruti by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment plan

I would like to lower the cost of my pay monthly tariff, on the phone [Removed]

Ehunt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change bill date

Hi recently been outsourced to another company and my payment date has changed so I would like to change my direct debit payment date to the 6th of every month

DeeG84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel Bolt on

Hi I'm going to South Africa next weekI have a pay monthly SIM card which has unlimited texts mins dataI have the O2 travel Bolt on.Do my understanding is for each day I want to phone text or use data this will cost me £6 a day plus the mins texts da...

Samsung Earbuds Farce!

I got a Samsung S23 in April with the offer of Free Samsung Earbuds Pro. Waited 30 days for the promo code......which didn't come until June after a number of calls to O2. Now I have the code it won't let me go through checkout! I enter the code whic...

Jamgars by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! This Bolt On isn't compatible with the Standard Rates in our Europe Zone Bolt On you already have!!!

Hi, So to start with, I understand that I don't need O2 Travel for travel in the EU. I know that roaming is included in the EU, that's fine. And yes, I have the "Standard Rates in our Europe Zone Bolt On" that's all good. BUT, If I travel outside of ...

mmlabbd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos