Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim locked after inputting incorrect number

Hello, my phone updated over night, I went to unlock my phone this morning and did not realise i entered my lock pin instead of my sim pin, I know have locked my sim and its asking for a PUK code. Can you help with this please?Many thanksSmita

SK17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

Hi, i have just returned from France and i lost my phone last night. Can i get the SIM barred and need a new phone

astley30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 have ruined my credit score!

Can anyone help with this as O2 don't seem to know what they are doing. I took out a SIM only contract in January 2022 and then ported back out 12 days later (within the 14 days cooling off) as the signal and data speeds were dire. I then received a ...

Magicman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Direct debit

My mobile account has recently been moved from a Virgin Mobile package to O2 (not by choice). In their email Virgin told me that my existing Direct Debit to Virgin would now go to O2 and I wouldn’t need to do anything more. Yet your first bill asks m...

Malcolm71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early upgrade fee refunded

Paid an early upgrade fee but didn't like phone so returned 2 days later, have been put back on original tariff all sorted but have so far rang customer service about 20 times trying to get money refunded ..... no luck ... every excuse in book and pr...

jimtent59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Obtaining my ESim for my new O2 contract ? How?

I've signed up for a 30 day sim only contract this weekend and I've received the phone but I need to use it as an ESIM. I've got the sim card and it's working but specifically need it as an ESIM in the phone I'm using. When I logon to the MYO2 app it...

Borse2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM only account - got a new iPhone and need a SIM card and advice

Hello. I'm on a SIM only account (originally Virgin Mobile) which I have have used with an iPhone SE that I bought some years ago. I have now bought a newer model of iPhone, and think I may need a replacement SIM card that will provide 5G. I suppose ...

RobBrum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange Data usage

I have 5GB monthly data allowance, and I have received a message saying that I have used all of this up until 5th Oct. On my account it says I have used 2.24 GB which is in line with my monthly average of 2 23 GB. I think this is incorrect and it lea...

AndyF7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to cancel tarrif whilst abroad

I've moved to Qatar and have no way of contacting o2. The call abroad number won't connect. There is only a virtual assistant who tells me to call the number. I need to cancel this - is there a way of speaking to an agent online? This is causing me s...

Rebecca16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos