Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Using own router for 5g broadband

Hi,Looking to get O2 5g home broadband, the router they have, the M6 nighthawk, doesn't appear to have any connections for an external antenna to boost signal. Can I buy my own router and just get a SIM only type deal? Only options I can find involve...

Cocat2517 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bought unlocked new phone, has differnt sim type to old phone

Hi,I'm a former virgin media customer who has been transferred to o2. I've just had a new Google Pixel 7a bought for me, my old phone is very old and has a different sim type. I want to keep my old number and tariff. Is there an easy way to get a new...

Error 500 Page

Trying to place an order for the last 2 hours, everytime I get to checkout and go to complete checkout I get an error 500 page.Are there problems on the o2 site at the moment?Have tried all browsers, Edge, Firefox and Chrome in both normal and incogn...

Upgrade

Hi, Can I upgrade my sim please while I decide on a new phone? Thanks, Kelly

KM27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 login not working

I get to the login screen but once I put my password in, it just sends me to a blank screen. The URL is https://mymobile2.o2.co.uk/ I have tried a password reset and that worked but I still get a blank screen when I click on my number. Please help

ES67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping a phone number

I have four numbers in total and two are on a different account (for the kids). I wanted to put all of the numbers on one account so I ordered two new SIM cards on my main account and now want to move the kids numbers over. When I ordered it said I o...

Mark18PLL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! outstanding

Hi I got an outstanding bill and out default notice I've tried to ring the number but it's always busy and I have to hold and don't get to speak with an agent Can you call me on (REMOVED) So I can sort the outstanding bill you've stated it will be pa...

kingmobro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 bank account details

Hi, I just got off the phone with O2 looking to make a full payment for a device that I'm trying to settle on. Apparently there was an issue with processing the payment over the phone but I was given the below details to do a bank transfer. Can anyon...

sally1996 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos