Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

ea

HelloI have not received my code for the earpods that came with my bundle. Please advise

GarethP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can't send premium messages

I am unable to send premium messages on my Samsung S21, I have contacted your support via the phone, and he couldn't see any issues on your side, I have googled the issue and gone through the advise on online and still unable to send premium message,...

JJThorne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked munber for unpaiment

Hello, I would like to reactivate my numaber (REMOVED), i have important codes to receive and i would like to have it reinstated. Please advise, Emeric

dftgfyth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recycle and upgrading

I can recycle my phone which is great but if I put an order in for a new phone and chose to collect from a store can I keep my phone and hand over my old phone? As collection is 4 weeks and I can the without a phone for 4 weeks. Can anyone advise me ...

Virgin mobile transfer price higher than my contract price

I transferred from virgin mobile. My price was meant to stay the same. The tariff is instead more than £22 per mont instead of £11.73. is this so you can increase prices with inflation uses the tariff price rather than my contracted price? This could...

Resolved! My 6mth free Audible subscription

How do I claim my six month free Audible subscription from you once I’ve downloaded the Audible app?

NLG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set up direct Debit

Hi, For some reason my Direct debit has been cancelled and I would like to set up a new one please.

tommyR97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Declined due to system error with CRA - how to resolve?

Hi, my EE contract was coming to an end and I wanted to switch to O2 (signal issues at office with EE). I went to a store to arrange a new contract and was surprised to be declined. I have perfect credit for many years etc etc... Now this is where it...

Yozdag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal and charges

i am in turkey and my phone wont dial out and ive received no text about charges but i did receive a message about my bill being £128. It should be £6 a day to use my contract?

11Nick21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos