Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can't receive calls when roaming

I'm currently in the US, and while data, texting, and making calls are working fine, I can't receive any calls. I got a text when I arrived:"Welcome to USA Your tariff includes roaming here. You get unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and all the data...

glabba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

nck code

hi ive put my sim into a new phone and its asking for an nck code, how do i obtain the code?

Timmy05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The email address for my user name is no longer valid

I am unable to log in to my account because every time I try to login, a code is sent to the email address that has been corrupted and I no longer haave access to, so I cannot access the code to login.

WarrenElf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 refresh

On 02 refresh it says you can upgrade and change your phone anytime. I’ve tried doing this and getting no luck. Do you need to pay off your current device or trade that back in when you upgrade using 02 refresh

DannyHD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi can anybody help I have 2 sim only contracts 1 is due for upgrade tomorrow and other on 22nd September I have been told by different agents that I don't need a credit check for upgrading then another said I do need a credit check but I was under i...

Allot73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order number nc[Removed]

I have received text x2 regarding order NC[Removed]. I have no knowledge of this change

J70PJP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone call

Hello, have you recently been phoning me to offer a discount on my monthly bill?I've had a couple of calls but I suspect they may be scams. They offer to reduce my bill. They say they are going to send a couple of text messages. I don't want to touch...

Buster1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos