Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Absolute disaster Virgin/O2 Volt

Words of warning. Yesterday (2/10/23) I called Virgin Media and negotiated a new Volt contract combining ISP and phone. I gave my PAC code for my existing phone SIM and was assured that on receipt of the SIM my old number would be retained. It wasn't...

Shoebox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order

Is it me our is anyone else waiting for stock to come in store iphone 15pro

Will7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! esim

hi im looking to transfer my sim to a esim so i dont have to carry 2 phones is this possible

Emma94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Additional phone contract required

I am an existing O2 customer, but i wish to set up an additional rolling contract for an elderly relative. It won't let me!!

GregM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coverage

I have an IPhone 8, when I go abroad I only get 3G and not 4G. 

Resolved! Roaming

Hello... I have a pay monthly contract amd am travelling to Canada next week. Am I able to roam? And if so is there any cost?

Neren by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Music

I can't add Amazon music offer as it says account can't be done  

Geoff2228 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff early

I recently changed my tariff from £20 rolling plan too the £30 rolling plan was wondering if I can get it activated early as my data is going too run out and I need my phone

Resolved! Sim only Contract and Watch device plan with esim plan

I joined O2 2 years ago on a Sim only contract, then 12 months I took a Galaxy watch out on device plan with an esim plan. I have just tried to get a PAC code to leave o2 on my original sim only plan but leave my watch and esim plan in place, they ha...

GrahamBev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos