Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 open discount for bluelight card holder with iphone 15 pro max

Hi All, Really gutted to not be allowed to add my 25% refresh discount which i first used with my iphone 12 pro max contract. I have registered and even shows me my number to add the discount but just doesnt go through. I was told at the time of upgr...

Iftiii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit check

I ordered a tablet on the 16th of September. I've asked the customer support what's going on they just say it's up for a small credit check (and there is a hard search applied as well) and the team will get back to me in 24 -48 hours. I've heard noth...

bill and data use

I have just checked my bills online. It is just showing bills for. I don not recognise this I have 2 numbers, phone and Wifi but can't see them on my bill [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks...

dae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number to a different O2 account

There are a number of posts on this topic so sorry if a duplicate, but...My son currently has a SIM only contract (although strictly it's out of contract) that was set up at my then girlfriend's house and her direct debit.I want to move this to an ac...

paying a fee

im trying to pay but the system wont let mecan you please send me the receipt again?

ignacio92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is my Sim

I ordered my sim on the 27th September 2023. I know delivery can take time but I can't use my number since it's being switched and my billing date starts from when I ordered it (I'm pretty sure?) so when exactly could I expect to receive it? It's bee...

verouille by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vat breakdown bill

I need a vat breakdown bill on my account every month as before please

rbrbrbrb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

just renewed contract and have had no service all day

Phone bill

I can't view my bill as my phone has been cut off 

CG43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only contract

I have a monthly sim only o2 mobile phone contract which ends in two days time. If I do nothing, what happens?

DavidMG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos