Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Changing tariff

I am trying to change tariff to a larger amount of data per month. I am logged in on the O2 app or the website but each tariff I choose it says 'Something went wrong, refresh the page or come back later'. Anyone else had this problem.

Device plan

Device plan is saying payment is overdue when the payment has been taken from my bank account ?

Steve345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlimited data (speed limit)

Hi! I'am searching for new mobile operator, and this one seems to suit me the most. But before i choose a plan i want to ask if there is a speed limit on your unlimited data plan?

DiscoMtl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error code 14 when trying to link mobile plan to watch

Hi. I have recently upgraded my phone from the iPhone 14 pro max to the iPhone 15 pro max, I have the apple watch ultra and it I have cellular/ mobile service which was set up on my iPhone 14 pro max fine, I wiped the phone before trading it in but a...

Bill paid and money taken but O2 saying it’s not paid.

Hi. I paid my airtime and device plan this morning at 9.00 and I had no confirmation emails and my account didn’t update on the app to say I had paid. I got in touch with O2 and they have said that my payment isn’t registering and the payment is stil...

miri123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Hi - I have just been transferred from Virgin.I want to set a spend cap of £0.00.

Oxon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM card for a new phone

I have a pay monthly SIM card for my old phone. I now have a new iPhone 6 and the SIM card is too big for it. How can I get a new SIM card to fit new iPhone please?

Max70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Military discount

Hi I have applied for my military discount to my monthly bill so I should get 25% off however although it has been accepted it is still charging me the full price. Can anyone help?

Amie043 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I pay my outstanding bill?

I left o2 last week after being scammed. I cancelled my direct debit on the advice of o2 customer services. I wish to pay my outstanding bill of £3.03 but there is now no way to do this. Please help.

bjg23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone calls, texts and when roaming

Hi all, I am currently roaming in the USA, but am unable to make or receive calls and texts, data working ok. On another phone ( same contract) can't use anything except WiFi. The contracts had free roaming. I can't contact o2 directly due to this. C...

Das by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos