Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Paying bill

Hi my services have been restricted so cannot log in or call to pay my bill

Resolved! U want to Upgrade

Hi If it possible to swap my current iPhone 14 pro max by maintaining the same plan that I’m paying monthly

Dickson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bikl

My account has been closed and have been told that my balance outastanding is £0.00 i have been given a bill of £17.08 I have called 18 times trying to sort this out, I have been promised call backs from numerous people to nothing, I have had the pho...

How to view my bill

You sent me a text saying I had texted an international number, and I need to know what that number was

VAT

I need a VAT bill

JimH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t make a payment

Good morning, I have tried to pay my bill amount of £67 this morning. It’s let me pay part of it but won’t let me pay the other part of it and it’s now saying I owe the full amount outstanding which is £800. I cannot afford that but you’ve also cut m...

Resolved! One PAC code two phones?

Hi I'm leaving O2. I have two phones, and have received the same PAC code for both. Does that makes sense?

unable to log into myo2 or view bill on website

unable to login myo2 on Wi-Fi or data and when I try and access my bill on the website on my mobile I just keep getting "something went wrong error message on both Wi-Fi and data " though the website it look like my number listed twice with two pay m...

ccantwell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel in Albania

Hello. I am in Corfu and have free data roaming. I want to go to Albania for 5 days and buy travel bolt on for £6 per day but it says I will loose my other bolt on so im worried when I get back to Corfu I will still be charged £6 per day when it was ...

Kimbo369 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New order/customer

Good morning all. I recently joined 02 and ordered the iPhone 15 pro. I received confirmation via email and a date to collect the phone (yesterday) I attended my local store to collect but they hadn't received the handset and just told me to wait. I ...

Dci84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos