Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Delivery of my order

I ordered the iPhone 15 pro max on the 25th an still not had it delivered does anybody know how long it takes to come

Jamie23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! puk code

I need a PUK code for my iphone but any link on the o2 website just crashes

sappers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I pay a "Pay Monthly" bill?

Last month, I cancelled a Pay Monthly plan just one day after I accepted the plan. The reason for me cancelling this is because I realised that Nano SIM cards can be used in the iPhone 14 Pro Max in the UK, and my current O2 SIM card that I've had fo...

danielb94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal Issues

My husband and I have been having signal issues in our area (BH31) for months now. We are not able to use our phone in the town we live in unless we are at home and connected to wifi. There has been no explanation as to why and how long the issues wi...

NVerwood by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linked Accounts and Numbers

If any one can help me that would be sweet. I have 3 phone numbers with O2, 2 MyO2 accounts ( not my doing ) 2 of my numbers where transferred from Virgin media to O2 and put onto a random email/MyO2 account that O2 had created and 1 phone number on ...

Resolved! Bereavement

It has been impossible to get through to O2's bereavement service. I have been transferred numerous times, been put on hold and it either rings off or I am forced to give up after 40 plus minutes of waiting.Does anyone know of a different way of noti...

M_Oliver by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill Pending for 4 days.

Hi, I paid my bill via the app 4 days ago (as I have done for the last 6 years) and it is still pending in my bank. I have contacted my bank and they said there are no issues their end and O2 need to claim the payment. I contacted customer service an...

miri123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel order

I have now tried twice to collect my order from the store. Now I'm told the shop is closing today due to sickness. Order number xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wendy60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Higher Bill than usual

Hi, my bill has gone up approximately £20 this month. Can you please explain why?

AbiBev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos