Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

insurence

hi there my phone run out of battery last night and i put in on charge this morning and it won't turn back on can you help me either getting it working again, or i need to claim on the insurance.

Iphone 15

Hi I ordered a iPhone 15 yesterday and paid for next day delivery before 10.30am but it hasn't arrived. Iv had an email to say its been despached. So i can't track my order. What can I do? I don't have a phone to call them.

hilton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 won't remove phone bar

Hello, I have been with O2 for a number of years now with no major issues. Sadly, my phone got stolen and I must say that I have experienced one of the worst customer service and my issue is still unresolved which is extremely frustrating. I called O...

rd00102 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service after tariff upgrade

Been without service for 5 days now.O2 seem absolutely clueless when I call them.I’ve tried everything. Putting my sim in a different phone, driving to an area which isn’t doing mast maintenance, restarting my phone, etc...They seem to think it’s the...

Treboruk92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraudulent upgrade and package

RE: Default Notice & Bill Agreement reference: ms-124418241-001 I am writing to dispute a notice I received relating to a bill for services I have not agreed to. There has clearly been a fraudulent agreement made in my name with Telefonica UK Ltd. In...

MrBey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! travelling to iceland

I'm travelling to Iceland for a short holiday in November. Will I be able to use my phone there?

legacy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment method

I would like to pay you from a different account

Erdal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being billed for texts from a blocked number!

I have tried literally everything I can think of to get rid of a nuisance "premium" spam text company, and I KEEP GETTING TEXTS that I'm being billed £1.50/time for! I need rid of these parasites and I would really like rid of the bill!They're alread...

LynB4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi lost my phone on 1/10 I need to get a new phone and SIM card but when I go to the store mother's maiden name you have is wrong so can't access my account. How can I correct this issue

My new phone order

Im supposed to collect my new phone from a local O2 shop, but I have to bring a 4 digit confirmation code - but I don't have one!