Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ipad

Hi there can I pay for an ipad mini but only that no sim?

Carly171 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

I’ve got as payment due I need to make

Adam31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travel to turkey

I would like to know my options for travelling to turkey on a pay monthly contract. Your q&a pages are not clear regarding roaming charges.

Mozza007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

View bill

I can’t view my bill online on my app. Keeps showing error 

Sinitta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ charges

Why have I started getting charged £7.99 for Disney+ when I don't even have sky?How do I get this cancelled and how do I get my money back.

Buck1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huge mistakes on my phone bill.

I was offered a 40% reduction on my phone bill and a free smart watch by one of your employees over the throne. Instead of this happening, my bill more than doubled and I was send a phone I didn't ask for but immediately returned. Despite this, I am ...

Resolved! How do I get the fraud team to contact me?

I'm still waiting for the fraud team to contact me after an investigation was raised due to a new number and phone being added to my account without my knowledge

Iael18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Questions re my new sim

Hi,I've ordered a new pay monthly sim. I requested to keep my payg number. I just got into my o2 account and noticed that I've got a new pay monthly account that is up n running, and I am getting charged for the service, while I haven't even received...

Cathi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone Visual Voicemail activation

I have just switched to o2 and onto a SIM only plan which I'm using an iPhone XS max on. I have been trying to activate visual voicemail with no success. I have tried the following... - Texting STATE to 9011, ACTIVE to 2020- Ringing 1750 and 1760 to ...

jdx90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing PAYG balance.

I recently moved from o2 PAYG to o2 Pay Monthly and now the money that was on my PAYG account seems to have disappeared. It was a large amount, so where has it gone ?

Bri1014 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos