Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

5G

I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G but I'm not receiving a 5G signal 

JANE123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 keep threatening me to pay when I cancelled within the 14 days

I signed up to the 12 month sim only pay monthly contract and cancelled within the 14 days, I then kept kept getting constant letters and emails saying I owe 02 money. I called 02 again and the manager on the customer service line said I don’t owe th...

Mow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logging into 02 account

hi I am having trouble logging into and staying logged into my 02 account. It let's me on then says oops something went wrong and if your new to 02 to allow time...this has been an issue for months. Can you help?

Resolved! 50% discount Scam

Just received a call from a private number; a lady with an Asian accent (possibly Indian) informing me that she was form 02 mobile and that I was being given a 50% discount on my monthly bill. All I had to do was respond to two text messages. I left ...

Jackielee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

YOU BLOCKED MY SIM CARD NOW I CAN NOT CALL YOU

PLASE I HAVE TALKED TO SUPPORT 4 TIMES noone helped me. I have explaine my situation i no longer live in the UK yet you still sent me a new sim card to my OLD ADDRESS even tho I have updated you not to do it! I pay 17 pounds a month for what? Now i c...

kubako by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay my final bill

Hi I don't know my 02 phone number to pay my final bill 

Kmgi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaints

On 22nd August I spoke to O2 about leaving as I wished to swap to Virgin Media who were offering me bills for £5.99 per month for 5 Gigabytes of data. The O2 operator said that O2 could match this offer and I agreed to stay with 02. I am doing this b...

Fiona2402 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos