Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Paying the paymentbplan

So I decided to change from pay monthly to payg with o2 and keep the same number. All of this was fine, I had my final bill calculated and I put it into a payment plan to pay over 6 months. Again all fine. The day to pay comes for the first installme...

KayPri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit details changes

I have three numbers on my account can I change the direct debit details one of these?

Laszlo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel to Israel

I’m travelling to Israel, what is a recommended tariff method, do I need an add on?

CA04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium text charge

I have a premium text charge that I don’t recognise on my bill. How do I check what it was in connection with?

MB72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

I need to cancel a phone I got for my wife from virgin media which is now run by 02, problem I have is we have recently separated and she's moved back to America and taken phone with her, I messaged her about requesting a STAC code but she didn't rec...

Dude57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number

Hi there. I have a sim only, monthly payment WiFi package with you. I need to change the age restriction but because I don’t have an o2 phone, the phone number given doesn’t work for when I get sent a code. is there a way you can send the code to my ...

Andy91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free extra of Amazon Prime

I’ve just added my Free Extra of Amazon Prime for 3 months to my account. Why is the charge showing on my bill please

Colin49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open discount for bluelight card holder with iphone 15 pro max

Hi All, Really gutted to not be allowed to add my 25% refresh discount which i first used with my iphone 12 pro max contract. I have registered and even shows me my number to add the discount but just doesnt go through. I was told at the time of upgr...

Iftiii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit check

I ordered a tablet on the 16th of September. I've asked the customer support what's going on they just say it's up for a small credit check (and there is a hard search applied as well) and the team will get back to me in 24 -48 hours. I've heard noth...