Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Abroad calls

Hi,I am abroad and need to make emergency calls to UK travel insurance company. Is there a way I can get to make calls as I can no longer make calls. Also is there a tariff for abroad I can use?

Smech by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Hi is there a way i can see a itemised bill for the month of May 2023 ? Thanks

susan10- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel disney

How do I cancel Disney. I can’t find account summary

Physnova by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I paid my bill twice thinking it hadn’t gone through the first time now ***** heads at o2 are on about stopping my services cause they didn’t take my money. Not my problem o2 are useless

Idiots by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi didn't receive my new Samsung s23 ultra

Hi o2 , I got issues with my delivery, I order a Samsung s23 ultra around 17 September 2023 and I still didn't receive anything, I left over a month cos I though this how long the process will take but now I want to know when I will receive my item, ...

Ervis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order disappeared from the store

Since October 18th, my device was delivered to store 02 in Brixton, but it disappeared from the store, the manager doesn't want to resolve it, the attendants are terrible, I've already called the operator, sent emails, with proof of delivery which ar...

Resolved! Disability

Do you get a discount if you are disabled? 

Carol737 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos