Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

unexpected charges

Just curious. Been charged 12p for two messages from this number 34652 694259. O2 have no information on this number in their Charge Checking section. Clearly the amount is inconsequential but a little disturbing for someone to add anything to my bil...

TomGuy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

£300.

Why did O2 try and take £300 from my bank account last month?

AJS76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Switch Up

I have a plus plan allowing me to update my device every 90 days. Have had Pixel 7 Pro for around a year now and considering upgrading to Pixel 8 Pro.If I switch up can I also take advantage of current offer which includes the pixel watch 2?

Jaycee64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill query

I have just received my bill due for payment on 24 October. There is an amount of £2.20 for airtime charges outside of my plan which I am querying. What is this charge relating to and when? Thank you. Carrie White

CarrieW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking my phone

Hi, I blocked my phone over a week ago because I left it on the plane while traveling. A few days ago I managed to get my phone back. The airline found it and gave it back to me. How do I unblock my number now?

Monika78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

emails and numbers

hi how do i attach the other numbers on my account to an email address so they may access the my o2 app seperatley ?

stuart78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order has disappeared

I placed an upgrade order at then of September and just went to check the tracker to see when phone coming ( knew there was a delay on them) my order had disappeared from my account. Is this normal whilst phones are outstanding or do I need to go thr...

Terr263 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Talking to an online assistant

Is there even a way to talk to someone online? I keep getting redirected to "contact us" but there is nothing about online support

Resolved! What can I do??

So I’ve once again been dumped after a 3 hour wait on the O2 app Chatline. Since joining I have not been able to get any mobile data at my postcode KY9 1HB. I’m paying for unlimited data. After several unanswered emails and “chats” I have now been to...

SadFifer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos