Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Tariff ending

My current tariff deal ends on 29th of this month. I want to keep the same one but can't see any option to do that. Do I need to do anything or will it renew automatically and how long will it renew for?

maleckic by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Hello. I've paid 2 bills on 20/10/23 (£29.75) and 21/10/23 (£30), but it still shows Overdue. Wise Bank sort code **Personal info** - **Personal info**-66 . Please check, as the money has been transferred from my account. Thank you.

Close account

Dear team, I would like to cancel my wife's phone number and only maintain my one. Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks, Youssef

Roaming

When I was in Mallorca last month, I went to put Data Roaming on when I landed and my phone gave me a warning "The carrier will charge you a fee after you turn on international data roaming. Turn on anyway?" To prevent unnecessary and expensive charg...

Noninternet

I don't have internet and I can't sent messages. I can call. I check a SIM card in other phone and is same problem

Daria82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing ownership

Hi I am wanting to change ownership of the account holder. The account is in my name but paid from the owners bank. I was wondering how I go about changing it to her. We discussed this in store and where told when it’s been paid by a different owner ...

Hayleyc92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting to a usa network

Using google pixel 3a, it is not connecting to usa network, Seattle WA Any advice for getting connected??

Rmcg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with Number Porting

Hi. Having joined O2 recently, I have provided my PAC code 4 times over the past 9 days, the last request was rejected, no reason given and I am not sure whom rejected the request. All details are correct and Vodafone are aware of the transfer. I hav...

SimNew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos