Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My order is delayed

It was supposed to be delivered today. But still, I haven't received it. Couldn't get a proper reason.

I am being charged for missed calls while abroad

While abroad in zone 3 I have recieved a number of missed calls which I do not respond to. However my bill shows I have been charged £2. Please cancel the charges as I have not responded to the calls and it is listed as outbound calls on my bill

AA9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No roaming signal in Spain.

My 02 SIM worked in England but when I came to Spain I constantly receive the message "No registrado en la web" (Not registered on the web). Might changing the setting to 3G only help?

Resolved! My O2 login

my02 log in keeps giving error message, how to overcome? 

Mtg333 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit on my account

I don’t have an account with O2, I only had a SIM card which I never used and now I’ve cancelled my account but there’s a credit on it. Can this be credited to my bank account instead?

Dee12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change memorable name

Anyone able to help... apart from phoning O2, how do I change my memorable word on the 'New' My O2? Cheers

Help with options on a phone fault

Hello, I'm at a loss as to what to do next. My phone dud a software update 3 weeks ago, which crashed the device. The phone was sent from o2 store to repair centre. And now according to customer services, the shop didn't do the repair correctly and a...

LsaP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Absolutely Terrible Service

I have had a seriously bad experience with O2 since joining just over a week ago, and would like some advice. I placed my order for a device and airtime plan on the 15th, and paid £100 upfront. Despite receiving an email that confirmed the order, I w...

Resolved! Zone 1 travel

Travelling to Australia today and wondering if 02 travel is added automatically. I've seen the bolt on options and don't know which I'll need. I thought it was £6 a day, I'm confused.

2510 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos