Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim only

I am looking for the cheapest sim I’m currently paying £12 ,gifgaf do one with 6gb data for only £8 ,do o2 have any sims that match this?

Pritchyla by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I can't make a phone call

Bill Page Never Loads

Historical ones too Is anyone else experiencing this? This is the first I'm aware of it specifically here. Are O2 falling into the same so automated that payment and billing sections never work? (This is the 5th company I've experienced this very sam...

Xan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New plan

Today I changed my o2 plan, and i was told my plan will automatically change tomorrow (from old plan to new plan). But it’s been now 4 hours my line is cut off and no data. Why has this happened?

Duiaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 open discount won’t apply

I’ve been approved for o2 open and sent my wage slip and works company, I got the email to apply for the discount but it keeps saying it’s not applicable with my tariff?

NC99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Safesearxh

Hi my name is Tyler burton I can't use my Internet/mobile data due to this safe search on, Please could you remove it.

Resolved! Data

Please can I buy more data. Trying to change my tariff but the page won't load on your wedsite.

Richard43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade deal

Whilst choosing my upgrade deal a charge of £7.99 appears which I don't want, this is preventing me from going ahead

Dlssharp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card and number

Hi I just got the I phone 15 and I requested to keep my number from my old phone when changing to this one. However, the new SIM card I have isn’t responding to my number and it’s still on my old sim. I don’t know what to do I need help. I thought I ...