Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Please can somebody help.

Hi. I sent my phone back to o2 4 weeks ago for a repair under insurance.the claim was approved and a replacement phone sent out to me via DPD.i was tracking the phone on the DPD app until the trail went cold at the Croydon depot.After contacting DPD,...

Lindsey4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't make or receive calls

I can't make or receive calls on Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G. I went to the local 02 shop a couple of months ago and they said it was a SIM problem and swapped it. Everything was fine for a month or two and now the same issue has happened again. The problem...

Raston by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney

Why have I been charged when I didn't ask for disney

Karen19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 upgrade via AO cancelled "due to you moving your number to the new O2 platform"

Hi I am currently on an 12 Month O2 Sim Only contract. The 12 month contract period is over and I believe I am now on a monthly rolling contract - I can upgrade at anytime via MyO2. I ordered an O2 upgrade via a third party - Mobile Phones Direct (pa...

Falcon70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order

Hi I put a order in for the Samsung s23 just want to know where its at as on my o2 there's no way for me to track it.

Daniel20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2

I am having trouble signing into my o2 account saying wrong information when it is and have made new passwords.

Leanne665 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 account

Hiya my o2 account is not working 

Leanne665 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement Sim

Whats a reasonable amount of time to wait for a replacement sim following the theft of a phone. I am unable to use my bank accounts as the payment authorizations are going to the phone and am yet to get a working replacement sim or a call back from y...

Beanie99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel my sim

Hi my name is marcel miranda I would like to cancel my sim so it can't be in use anymore please.

marcel2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Maritime roaming

Does anyone know whether O2 still have a Roaming agreement with the Cellular at Sea Maritime network? I'm currently on a cruise ship but my phone won't attach to the network, the updated page (August '22) on Cellular at Sea's site states TEF UK has a...

NC201 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos