Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SB7 mobile charges

My bill has doubled in price due to random charges from SB7 Mobile, under reference health. Any ideas? No idea what these charges/scams are about.TIA

AB78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 72 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer number to new SIM

I found some deals online, that are much better value than the tariff that I am currently on (which I can't see on the O2 website).If I order a SIM for one of those deals, can I transfer my existing number to the new SIM when it arrives?

Faulty device replacement, really disappointed

purchased a device from A2 in my preferred color and took good care of it. However, after only six months of use, it unexpectedly stopped charging. I sent it in for repair, and their response was that the device couldn't be fixed. Instead, they are s...

SA12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sent phone back

Hi guys I sent an iPhone 15 pro back along with SIM card as it didn’t work I was within the 14 days they received it 6th November but it’s still showing on my account I’ve told them I no longer want it wen will it be gone from my account please

Resolved! Unexpected charge for call

I am being charged for a call to a number beginning 078939... The number LOOKS like a mobile number but, from my own research, I have, just now, found it on a list of "non-standard" mobile numbers. When I made the call, there was nothing to indicate ...

malGO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping numbers

Hi! I havea 18 contract with O2 at the moment, I'm quite happy but sadly reception at my office location is pretty bad. I purchased another sim from EE to have as a backup. I would like to swap the numbers between both sims, as I have noo coverage in...

Apple AirPods 2nd generation

I’d like to order these but as a solid o2 customer for over ten years and with 5 devices I’d like the upfront cost waivered please. Can this be done

Cf2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I have a new contract but still being charged for old contract

Morty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i want to keep my old number

"When transferring your number to O2, we'll give you a temporary number to begin with, which we'll replace with the number you want to keep. You'll find it on your O2 Pay As You Go sim pack. Please enter this temporary number below". I do not know my...

Resolved! Disney Plus available on a plan upgrade?

I have had 3 months free Disney+ which i very much enjoyed. If I was to move to a more expensive pay monthly tariff, would I get offered this again as an extra?

Kenster69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos