Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

VAT INVOICES

Hi I completed a virtual chat last month as I have been trying to access VAT invoices. I went through the whole chat and was informed this would now be set up on My O2 to access, however, I am still unable to locate the VAT invoices for me to print e...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hi it seems you have cut my phone off and been texting me asking to pay my bill when all bills are infact paid. Can you take a look please and do what’s necessary to get me online thank you

Upgrade

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my phone but its not allowing me to 'go to basket' after choosing everything

Jaks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network unlock code

I need a NUC code. 02 has deactivated my account so I can't get any help. The customer service has sent me a PUK code twice that doesn't work. They don't seem to know what a NUC code is. Please help.

Help please Fraud

Hello all, I'm tagging in @O2Emma and @MI5 because I've read a lot of good stuff with them helping people. I recently ordered 2 sims on 2 different accounts (one is mine and one is my partner). I ported in from our old providers. Mine ported and was ...

Ed999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update

Scott20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 no longer accepting my bank transfer payments

O2 no longer accepting my bank transfer payments from Santanders "Faster Bill Payment"system that I have used for many years.Through many phone calls I find that the bank transfers were being categorized on their internal system as "cheque" payments ...

Resolved! How long port my number across from previous network

How long does it take to port your old number across from the previous network ? Did it all online first thing last thursday morning 1/611/2023, filled it all in including the PAC number and my mobile number i want porting across. I received the new ...

Wooie1958 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! earbuds for £1

Can i have my earbuds for £1?It's been well over 30 days and I have not received a text with the offer of the earbuds for a pound!Who and how can I contact someone about this?

Blamire69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos