Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Maritime roaming

Does anyone know whether O2 still have a Roaming agreement with the Cellular at Sea Maritime network? I'm currently on a cruise ship but my phone won't attach to the network, the updated page (August '22) on Cellular at Sea's site states TEF UK has a...

NC201 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 100mb sharing data £3.50

I pay for my daughter's iPhone she had 5gb of data which has run out there has been multiple charges of £3.50 for a bolt on of 100mb of sharing data she doesn't have access to the app and I haven't added them on my end how are these charges getting a...

Waffrkeke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have I been accepted? Help please

Hello I recently wanted to upgrade my phone, there was the option to pay off remainder of my contract and upgrade (£255) which I did. I opted for iPhone 15 pro max, paid the £255 which has gone out by bank and choose a new phone plan. The colour I ch...

Replacement sim

E got esim but I need a plastic one please

Pedrosa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing bank account name

Hi. I am trying to change the bank account details on my account and it says I must contact O2 in order to change the name of the bank account holderplease could you offer some assistance. Thank you

Tom29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

I've set up a payment plan with you. But my service has been restricted.