Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Porting Issue (Split Port)

Another Split Port issue here and was hoping for some guidance please. Signed up with O2 on 11 April and gave my Three PAC information at point of order to port my present number.Received SIM on 14 April but told port wouldn't happen until the follow...

Brian_Fly by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PUFFL - Pay UP Front For Life

Hi, Looking for some advice with PUFFL, did anyone on here purchase this deal? The tariff is now discontinued but what tariff did o2 move you onto and are currently on?

Resolved! Switchup Query

Hi, I put a £600 deposit on a s23 ultra with switchup. If I were to use switchup, what would happen to the bill, and what would happen the money I put in on the phone originally? Am I being stupid lol.Thanks

Problem With Payments

Hello. So i have a problem in the past few days i made 3 payments trough the app and and all 3 O2 cant see them. They have gone trough but nothing. I spoke with them on the phone and nothing... also i bought a data bolt on for 8 gigs and it also hasn...

Ivan_A_S by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ advanced billing

Hello, I had the 3 month free Disney+ extra which was due to expire November 8th (now cancelled as I didn't want it to roll over to a paid subscription). Just noticed that my October 27th O2 bill includes a charge for Disney+ from 27th October - 26th...

Call scheduled today at 12:00pm

I was trying to place a new order - upgrade- for the number (REMOVED) I ordered the iPhone 14 Pro like new- 256 GB - Like New and we went through all the steps (more than 90 minutes), at the end the assistant told me that to complete the credit check...

Paco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

How do I get a new sim card I have lost my sim card